Who is collecting the data?
Green Penny Limited will collect data from its subjects. ‘Green Penny’ and ‘Green Penny Limited’ refers to all Green Penny directors, staff and sub-contractors (assessors).
What data is being collected?
Green Penny will collect the following data:
• Names of subject.
• Address of subject.
• Telephone number of subject (mobile and or landline).
• Email address of subject.
• Driving licence number of subject.
• Date of Birth of subject.
• Vehicle registration number of vehicle used for training or assessment purposes of a subject.
• The name of the council where a subject is going to be, or is already registered
• Record of subject’s driving standard, including pass or fail of assessments.
What is the legal basis for processing the data?
The basis of collecting the data is that, it is necessary for Green Penny to collect the data in order to be able to contact relevant subjects, document and prove to necessary parties e.g. employees, council licensing departments, that work has been carried out, or assessments have been undertaken and a record kept for future reference by relevant parties.
Will the data be shared with any third parties?
The data will not be shared with any commercial third parties without consent from the subject. Data will normally be shared with employees and relevant council licensing department (with the subject’s consent).
How will the information be used?
Information will be used to generate reports and results relevant to the subject’s driving performance.
Information will be used to contact subjects directly, when necessary.
How long will the data be stored for?
Date will be stored for a period of no more than 24 months (from date of collection).
What rights does the data subject have?
The subject has the right:
• To request a copy of what data is stored by Green Penny.
• To know who the data has been shared with.
• To request that the data is destroyed and removed from all Green Penny databases.
How can the data subject raise a complaint?
The subject can complain in writing by email or by post to Andrew O’Donnell (Green Penny – Managing Director)