Exciting and new part time employment opportunities have arisen within Green Penny. We are looking for enthusiastic people join our team on a part time basis (may increase to full time in the future).
Who are Green Penny?
Green Penny specialise in providing training and assessments for corporate clients and on behalf of a number of local authorities around the country. We also have approval with 2 awarding bodies to offer recognised qualifications.
Training Team Member
Part time position (27 hours per week, typically spread over 3 days)
This is a 12-month contract. There may be the opportunity to extend this further.
This is a regional position, covering Essex, Hertfordshire, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire
Reporting to the Training and Business Manager, this role will involve you working from a number of locations within the specified area outlined above, to deliver classroom based, distance and one to one development training and assessments.
Key Results and Objectives:
- Work to/deliver a high standard in relation to all training in line with client requirements.
- Professionally and appropriately deal with clients and other staff, maintaining a high standard of customer service and communication.
- Process all paperwork within agreed timescales and file accordingly.
- Maintain communication on a regular basis with the Training and Business Manager, reporting any issues that may arise.
- Attend ongoing development courses and meetings (these may be outside of normal working hours)
- Maintain own CPD to develop own skills.
- Hold or already be working towards Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training (or equivalent)
- Hold or already be working towards Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (or equivalent)
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a training environment.
- Hold a full current and valid UK driving licence with no more than 3 penalty points and must not have been disqualified from driving within the last 10 years.
- Have excellent communication, customer service and organisational skills.
- You will need to have access to your own vehicle.
- DVSA Approved Driving Instructor (ADI)
- To have held a full current and valid UK driving licence for at least 3 years
Working with Green Penny Ltd:
Whilst working with Green Penny Ltd you will receive the following benefits:
- Paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Workplace pension scheme
- Sick pay
- Full training for this role as well as further CPD training
- Overtime may be available.
- Computer equipment provided.
To apply for this position, please complete the application form which can be found here and email this to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 10th March 2021.