A part time employment opportunity has arisen within Green Penny. We are looking for an enthusiastic, suitably qualified ADI to join our team on a part time basis (may increase to full time in the future).
Part time position (21 hours per week over 3 days)
£15,500 – £18,000 pa (depending on experience)
This is a regional position, covering Bristol, Gloucestershire, the Welsh border and the surrounding area.
Green Penny specialise in providing driver training for corporate clients and taxi driver assessments on behalf of a number of local authorities around the country. We are also a provider of development training to ADIs and have approval with 2 awarding bodies to offer recognised qualifications. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, highly qualified trainer to join our team.
Reporting directly to the Training Director, this role will involve you working from a number of locations within the specified area outlined above, to deliver driver training, taxi driver assessments and classroom based development training. The role may also involve you being asked to carry out quality assurance tasks from time to time, to assist us with quality management of our sub-contracted team of driver trainers/assessors.
- To deliver driver training to corporate clients
- To provide taxi driver assessments to potential taxi drivers, for a number of local authorities
- To provide training and development to ADIs
- To provide other related training
- To carry out administration and quality assurance tasks and other ad-hoc business related tasks, such as industry exhibitions and events
- You MUST hold a current and valid DVSA ADI badge
- You MUST hold a current and valid DVSA Fleet badge
- You MUST hold or be working towards a Level 4 or equivalent nationally recognised teaching qualification (eg. Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training, CTLLS or a higher level teaching qualification)
- You should have at least 1 year of experience delivering driver training to corporate clients
- You should have experience delivering training to other ADIs
- You should have experience of delivering training to groups in a classroom environment
- You should have excellent customer service skills
- You should have administration experience and be competent in the use of word, excel and sending and receiving emails.
- You should possess excellent communication skills along with a proactive attitude
- You will be required to travel around the regional area specified above, therefore your own car is essential. You will be required to be flexible for this role, as locations you are asked to cover may change at short notice
- If you have experience as a driving examiner or a taxi driver assessor, this would be an advantage (although this is not essential)
Working with Green Penny Ltd:
Whilst working with Green Penny Ltd you will receive the following benefits:
- 17 days paid holiday per year
- Workplace pension scheme
- Sick pay
- Full training for this role as well as further CPD training
To apply for this position, please send us your CV along with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the position. Please send these to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 31st January 2020.