This is a 3.5 hour course which includes the following:
- Legal requirements checked: Driving Licence and Eyesight.
- Vehicle checks and legal requirements.
- Short introductory presentation discussing skills based driving, touching on; Cabology, eco driving and hazard perception, with an overview of risk management and driver responsibilities.
- Where a driver has been referred to Green Penny by a particular council, further issues can be included (upon request from council) in relevant areas of the course.
- 1 hour on road assessment including debrief and feedback.
- 1.5 hours on road remedial training and coaching.
- Final report, feedback and certificate of completion is issued to all candidates. Where a candidate has met or exceeded the required standard, a certificate of achievement is issued instead of certificate of completion.
- Final report is submitted to relevant council (with permission from driver for GDPR compliance).
The course fee is £234.00
You can book online by clicking the top link button above. You can make payment by credit or debit card or by PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can still pay by card. Just click “checkout as guest” on the PayPal login page. You can also make your booking by calling us on 0330 1117230
Once payment has been made, you will be contacted by a trainer to book your course.
Amending or cancelling your Taxi Driver Remedial Training Course
You can easily amend or cancel your Taxi Driver Remedial Training Course once it has been booked. Please call us on 0330 1117230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to do this. Please ensure you give enough notice to amend or cancel – you must give at least 4 clear working days notice so that you don’t lose your fee (working days = Monday to Friday, not including bank holidays. 4 clear working days, does not include the day you inform us you would like to cancel or the date of the Taxi Driver remedial Training Course).